Glass Van & Technocut blades are made from premium quality Swiss steel. A great deal of effort has been put into perfecting the grinding and honing process, as a result of which the cutting edges are consistently sharp and of the highest possible standard.
- GLASS VAN & TECHNOCUT Surgical Blades.
- Made from the premium quality Swiss steel.
- Available in 10, 11, 12, 15 size for small size fittings (Handle No.3) & in 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, & 25 sizes for large size fittings (Handle No.4).
- Treated with Gamma radiation of 2.5 Mrad to ensure sterility assurance level of 10-6.
- Blades are individually packed in an aluminium peel-able package which is protected by VCI coated paper lining.
The Glass Van & Technocut blades Conform to ISO : 7740 and on request, Conform to BS : 2982
Blades are made of premium quality steel.
Blades are individually packed in an aluminum foil, peelable package, protected by VCI- coated paper lining.
Before use, check the integrity of the sealing of the pack.
Do not use if the pack is previously opened or damaged.
* Confirm to : ISO : 7740 standard