KITKATH + with radiodetactable FEP ( fluro Ethylene Propylene) offers safe & convenient method of infusion.
- 2 way/1 way I.V. Cannula with wings.
- It is provided with low pressure injection valve to facilitate extra medication and to prevent its back flow.
- Medicine can be injected by a syringe without needle thereby reducing chances of infection and preventing needle stick injuries. Cost of needle is also saved.
- The valve is protected with easy to open Injection Port Cap.
- It offers safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines.
- Angled & grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent shifting & rolling of cannula in the patient’s body.
- Single use, sterile, non-pyrogenic and nontoxic.
Siliconised, bevelled, back cut ground stainless steel needle for smooth and painless venepuncture .
- I.V.Cannula has full collar needle hub to prevent any destabilisation and bending of the needle during insertion.
- Thumb rest for proper grip during insertion.
- Protects the needle & catheter from contamination.
- Prevents accidental damage to the catheter and needle.
LUER LOCK CAP:
Incorporates a Flash Back chamber in the hub , Blood Stopper and Luer lock Cap.
I.V.Cannula is made of virgin FEP ( fluro Ethylene Propylene) double tapered bevelled tip, siliconised catheter with radiopaque strips.
- The double-tapered formation of catheter and bevelled tip of Cannula is designed to reduce trauma and peel-back.
- High resistance to kinking without compromising biocompatibility.
- Minimum resistance during insertion due to low coefficient of friction.
- High chemical resistance reduces the chances of thrombogenecity.
- Thin wall of the catheter allows maximum flow rate for a specific gauge of cannula.
- Optimum trim distance to minimise the problem of ‘peel back’ during insertion.
I.V.Cannula is packed in rigid blister and sealed in peel open type medical grade paper.
Precautions: Before use, check the integrity of the sealing.
Warning: Do not use if the pack is previously opened or damaged.
* Conform to : ISO 10555-1 & ISO 10555-5 standard.