Cathy + Neo IV Cannulas
- Grooved and Angled wings for easy handling and fixation
- Equipped with injection port cap for valve protection, which also prevents backflow of medication
- Allows for blood flashback visualisation
- It comes with a needle hub which acts as a thumb rest for proper grip and handling
- Electrofinished, siliconised needle with a back cut bevel to minimise pain
- It comes with a Luer Lock cap which facilitates easy patient mobility when the medication is discontinued temporarily
- Colour-coded port cap for easier identification
The Wings are made up of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication. The injection port and the receiving end of the wing have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:80369.
The Needle is made from cold-rolled stainless steel strips. The tip of the needle has a short bevel ‘back’ cut point for easy catheterization and minimal pain and risk of perforation.
- It’s a 2 way/1 way I.V. Cannula with wings.
- It is provided with a low-pressure injection valve to facilitate extra medication and to prevent its backflow.
- Medicine can be injected by a syringe without a needle thereby reducing the chances of infection and preventing needlestick injuries. The cost of the needle is also saved.
- The valve is protected with easy to open Injection Port Cap.
- Coloured Injection Port Cap for size identification.
- It offers a safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines.
- Angled & grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent shifting & rolling of the cannula in the patient’s body.
- Single-use, sterile, non-pyrogenic, and nontoxic.