Cathy I.V.cannulas (with/without injection port cap) makes a technological leap into the future of medical care with a never-before range of benefits for both, the patients and medical staff. Fewer complications-minimizing the risk of thrombus generation while reducing medication costs.
Fewer complications-minimizing the risk of thrombus generation while reducing medication costs.
- The Catheter is made of Volex.
- Minimal trauma – as the penetration force is much lower than that of PTFE Catheters.
- Higher Durability- Volex Catheter is more Durable resulting in better sharpness and cleaner insertions.
- The Wingsare made up of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication. The injection port and the receiving end of the wing have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:80369. It Incorporates a flash-back chamber in the hub, blood stopper, and luer lock cap.
- The Needle is made from cold-rolled stainless steel strips. The tip of the needle has a short bevel ‘back’ cut point for easy catheterization and minimal pain and risk of perforation.
|Colour Code||Gauge||Catheter Ext. DiaxLength(mm)||Water flow-rate (ml/min)|
|Grey||16G||1.70 x 45||200|
|White||17G||1.50 x 45||140|
|Green||18G||1.20 x 38
1.20 x 45
|Pink||20G||1.00 x 32||64|
|Blue||22G||0.80 x 25||38|
|Yellow||24G||0.70 x 19||22|
(without Injection Port)
|26G||0.60 x 19||15|