Cathula+NEO I.V.cannulas makes a technological leap into the future of medical care with a never-before range of benefits for both the patients and medical staff.
- The Wingsare made up of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication.
- The Injection portand the receiving end of the wing have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:80369.
- The valve is protected with easy to open Injection Port Cap.
- Coloured Injection Port Cap for size identification.
- It offers a safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines.
- Angled & grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent shifting & rolling of the cannula in the patient’s body.
- Single-use, sterile, non-pyrogenic, and nontoxic.
- The Needle is made from cold-rolled stainless steel strips. The tip of the needle has a short bevel ‘back’ cut point for easy catheterization and minimal pain and risk of perforation.
|Colour Code||Gauge||Catheter Ext. DiaxLength(mm)||Water flow-rate (ml/min)|
|Grey||16G||1.70 x 45||200|
|White||17G||1.50 x 45||140|
|Green||18G||1.20 x 38
1.20 x 45
|Pink||20G||1.00 x 32||64|
|Blue||22G||0.80 x 25||38|
|Yellow||24G||0.70 x 19||22|
(without Injection Port)
|26G||0.60 x 19||15|