Here are some salient features of our Unolok Single Use Needles.
- The needle tube is thin walled which allows a larger internal diameter resulting in improved flow rate.
- Crafted using high-precision CNC machines, operated by skilled technicians
- Colour-coded as per ISO:6009 regulations
- Manufactured with non-toxic, medical-grade polypropylene, a non-reactive compound compatible with a variety of medications
- Constructed from imported, cold-rolled stainless-steel strips
- Regular camera check for burs, blockage, and hooks to guarantee 100% quality control, allowing for superior precision
- In line with ISO:7864/IS:10654 standards
- Siliconised needles to eliminate any resistance during injection and withdrawal
- Automated packaging and assembling of the needles, leaving no room for human error
- SUS 304 stainless steel used as raw material to manufacture burr-free, 3-facet lancet points
- Available in a variety of gauge sizes and diameters, ranging from 16G to 27G 0.4-1.60mm respectively, and suitable for a variety of applications
All our Unolok single-use needle are packed in tamper-evident blister packs, allowing you to identify if there’s been any tinkering with the packet. Plus, we use medical-grade paper when packaging our needles, ensuring that the reliability and the sterility of the needles remain intact.
Precautions to Follow Before Using our Unolok Single-Use needle
It’s essential to check the seal of our needle packs for any tampering before using the needle on a patient. If you do find the seal to be broken, dispose of the needle and open a new one. Also, don’t pierce the needle to the hard plastic, as it can block the needle’s orifice.
Moreover, remember to store the needle in a pest-free and dry space, preferably one that isn’t exposed to excessive heat. To avoid rusting or corrosion, make sure to keep the needles away from corrosive/acidic fumes.
Enhance the safety of the healthcare services you provide by buying our top-of-the-line Unolok Single-Use Syringes today!