Cathula + Neo
The Wings are made up of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication.
The Injection port and the receiving end of the wing have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:80369.
The Needle is made from cold-rolled stainless steel strips. The tip of the needle has a short bevel ‘back’ cut point for easy catheterization and minimal pain and risk of perforation.
- Medicine can be injected by a syringe without a needle thereby reducing the chances of infection and preventing needlestick injuries. The cost of the needle is also saved.
- The valve is protected with easy to open Injection Port Cap.
- Coloured Injection Port Cap for size identification.
- It offers a safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines.
- Angled & grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent shifting & rolling of the cannula in the patient’s body.
- Single-use, sterile, non-pyrogenic, and nontoxic.
|Yellow||24G||0.70 x 19||22|
(without Injection Port)
|26G||0.60 x 19||15|