Manufactured using premium-quality, cold-rolled stainless steel strips with the latest Japanese Technology, Dispovan and Unolok needles are ground on high-precision machines and assembled and packed on totally automated machines with vision camera quality controls for enabling superior sharpness to ensure injections with minimal pain.
- Made from imported cold rolled stainless steel strips.
- Tips of the needles are ground on high precision CNC machines.
- Siliconised, minimizing drag during penetration and withdrawal.
- Needle point is checked by vision camera system.
- Manufactured as per IS : 10654 /ISO:7864.
Colour Code : As per HMD Specifications – ISO 6009 Colour coded material available on request.
NEEDLE HUBS are made of non-toxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any injectable medication.
CANNULAS BURR FREE 3 FACET LANCET POINT are made from SUS stainless steel.
The needles are packed in tamper-evident, blister packs having easily peelable, fibre-free, imported, medical-grade paper to ensure reliability of sealing and product sterility.
Before use check the integrity of the sealing of the pack.
Do not attempt to re-sterilize and reuse. Needles should preferably be disposed of in a ‘sharps’ container.
* Conform to : ISO:7864 standard.
* Before use check the integrity of the sealing of the pack, if the pack is previously
opened or damaged then do not use.