“Ribbon” Packaged, Dispo Van & Unolok Single use syringes with needles mounted on top are synonymous with quality.
- Luer lock Single use syringes with needle.
- Secure fitment of needle due to presence of luer lock.
- High clarity plunger and barrel.
- Better plunger retention due to locking at the base.
- Manufactured as per IS:10258 /ISO:7886-1.
- Luer mount Single use syringes with & without Needle.
- Manufactured as per IS:10258/ ISO:7886-1
Barrels are made of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication.
The tip of the barrel is of two types – luer mount and luer lock. Both have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:594.
Plungers are made of nontoxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with any medication.
Gaskets are made of natural rubber which is chemically inert and compatible with medication for short term contact drug delivery application.
Luer Lock nozzle present in UNOLOK syringes ensures secure fitment of the needle.
DISPO VAN and UNOLOK Single use syringes are individually RIBBON PACKED in a double-laminated plastic film/ BLISTER PACKED (2 ML AND 5 ML)
Before use, check the integrity of the sealing of the pack.
** Also available in Blister pack. * All units in mm
* Conform to : ISO:7886-1 standard.
* Before use check the integrity of the sealing of the pack, if the pack is previously
opened or damaged then do not use.