Kit-Kath is one of most in-demand I.V. Cannula in the global market.
- It is provided with a special low-pressure injection valve.
- Has a one-way retreating valve to facilitate extra medication and to prevent its backflow.
- Medicine can be injected by a syringe without a needle thereby reducing the chances of infection and preventing needlestick injuries. The cost of needles is also saved.
- The valve is provided with a specially designed easy to open Injection port cap.
- It offers a safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines.
- Angled & grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent shifting & rolling of the cannula in the patient’s body.
- Single-use, sterile, non-pyrogenic, and nontoxic.
- FEP Catheter reduces force by 30% as compared to PTFE Catheter.
- Manufactured in completely Automated technology and goes through Vision Inspection to check Positioning & Tip of Catheter among other aspects.
- The tip of the needle has a short bevel ‘back’ cut point for easy catheterization resulting in minimal pain and minimal risk of perforation. It improves torque control & stiffness as well resulting in a steadier hand for healthcare professionals.
|Colour Code||Gauge||Catheter Ext. DiaxLength(mm)||Water flow-rate (ml/min)|
|Orange||14G||2.20 x 45||310|
|Grey||16G||1.70 x 45||200|
|White||17G||1.50 x 45||140|
|Green||18G||1.20 x 38
1.20 x 45
|Pink||20G||1.00 x 32||64|
|Blue||22G||0.80 x 25||38|
|Yellow||24G||0.70 x 19||16|