KITKATH I.V. Cannula with Tomorrow’s Technology at half of today’s price
- It is provided with special low pressure injection valve.
- Has one way retreating value to facilitate extra medication and to prevent its back flow.
- Medicine can be injected by a syringe without needle thereby reducing chances of infection and preventing needle stick injuries. Cost of needle is also saved.
- The valve is provided with specially designed easy to open Injection port cap.
- It offers safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines
- Angled & grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent shifting & rolling of cannula in the patient’s body.
- Single use, sterile, non-pyrogenic and nontoxic.
Siliconised, bevelled, back cut ground stainless steel needle for smooth and painless venepuncture .
- I.V.Cannula has full collar needle hub to prevent any destabilisation and bending of the needle during insertion.
- Thumb rest for proper grip during insertion.
- Protects the needle & catheter from contamination.
- Prevents accidental damage to the catheter and needle.
I.V.Cannula is made of virgin PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluro Ethylene) double tapered bevelled tip, siliconised catheter with radiopaque strips.
- The double-tapered formation of catheter and bevelled tip of I.V.Cannula is designed to reduce trauma and peel-back.
- High resistance to kinking without compromising biocompatibility.
- Minimum resistance during insertion due to low coefficient of friction.
- High chemical resistance reduces the chances of thrombogenecity.
- Thin wall of the catheter allows maximum flow rate for a specific gauge of cannula.
- Optimum trim distance to minimise the problem of ‘peel back’ during insertion.
FLASH BACK CHAMBER
- Flash back Chamber allows monitoring of instantaneous flash of blood after venepuncture and indentification of correct catheter placement
- Specially designed to prevent any spillage of blood
I.V.Cannula is packed in rigid blister and sealed in peel open type medical grade paper.
Precautions: Before use, check the integrity of the sealing.
Warning: Do not use if the pack is previously opened or damaged.
* Conform to : ISO 10555-1 & ISO 10555-5 standard.